Whole House / Commercial Reverse Osmosis System 1400 gal./day with Permeate Auto Flush!! Call for Curent Pricing & Shipping!!
Our Commercial Series of Reverse Osmosis Systems are custom built to our specifications. These commercial systems of unmatched value in quality and price give you a multitude of standard features that are optional on most other ROs!
NSF-grade high quality parts are used to build this tough system. All Aqua Pure H2O Commercial Systems are wet tested to optimum pressure and production prior to shipment.
The 2540 Series is designed for Commercial or Light
Industrial applications requiring flow rates of 700-1400 gallons
per day (GPD). (** This listing is for the 1400 gpd model)
The 2540 Series features the durability of a powder coated steel frame, stainless steel pressure vessels, liquid filled panel mounted pressure gauges, and a rotary vane pump with a mounting bracket system that is easily removed for maintenance by one person.
Additional system features include:
- Carbon Steel Frame for Strength & Rigidity.
- Powder Coated Frame for Long Life & Durability.
- Extended Frame Legs with Plastic End Caps for Protection from Ground Contact and Ease of Movement.
- Replaceable Motor Mounting System - makes field repairs easy, bracket mounts to motor and slides over frame
- Quick Connect Fittings on Rotary Vane Pumps.
- Replaceable Quick Connect Fittings for Ease of Field Repairs
- Quick Connect Fittings on Gauges & Recycle Operation for Ease of Service
- Brass or Stainless Steel Inlet Shut Off Valve. - High Flow TFC Low Pressure Membranes - Additional Element Types & Ratings Available
- High Quality Stainless Steel Membrane Housings
- Integrated Recycle Valve
- Low Pressure Mechanical Switch w/Time Delay Snubber Valve
- Permeate And Concentrate Flow Meters
- Liquid Filled Gauges for Accurate & Steady Pressure Readings
- Panel Mounted Concentrate Pressure Gauge
- Optional Stainless Steel High Pressure Centrifugal Pump
for Lasting Performance (1400 gpd only)
- Pump Throttle Valve & Pipe Mounted Discharge Pressure Gauge for Multi-Stage Booster Pumps
- Float Switch & Pre treatment Interlocks - Standard on all Systems
- High Flow 5 Micron Front Mounted Pre filter for Ease of Service
This Listings Specifications:
Model: Floor Stand
Membrane: 1/2" x 40" (2)
Permeate: .97 GPM
Feed GPM: 2 GPM
Pump: .75 HP
Circuit/Power: * 20/10A
Unit Dims: 7¼"x24"x54¾"
Ship Dims: 34"x25½"x58"
Weight: 118 lbs.
**This configuration includes the RO Control box that controls all the functions of the RO system. It also incorporates a TDS monitor as well as feed water temperature. It also controls the timing sequences of the solenoids and low pressure switch,
which are impossible to control mechanically. In addition it gives a time delay for motor start and controls the float switches. It also controls higher functions such as the fast flush or permeate flush when ordered with the system.
Give us a call for specific system design and additional accompanying equipment such as holding tanks, repress pumps, iron filtration, softeners, etc.
We have the Water Treatment Solution for You!!!
Aqua Pure Water Treatment Solutions