Our 8% High Capacity Resin is a high purity premium grade bead form conventional gel polystyrene sulfonate cation exchange resin designed expressly for the treatment of foodstuffs, beverages, potable waters, and water used in the processing of food.
Its specification is such that it will exceed the relevant EEC requirements, and the resin is in compliance with the U.S. Food & Drug Administration Code of Federal Regulations section 21, paragraph 173.25; for use in the treatment of foods for human consumption.
Its high bead integrity, excellent chemical and physical stability, and very low extractables content play a large part in its successful employment in these areas.
• Application - Domestic/Industrial/Food grade softening - supplied in Na+ form - Potable Use
• Polymer Structure - Gel polystyrene crosslinked with DVB
• Appearance - Amber, clear spherical beads
• Functional Group - Sulfonic acid
• Ionic Form as Shipped - Na+
We are a Full Service Water Treatment Dealer!!
Give Us a Call regarding proper application of equipment and media!!!