Our ASA Heavy Metal System is an arsenic and heavy metal reduction filter that is designed specifically to remove arsenic (arsenic III and arsenic V) and a variety of heavy metals including lead, cadmium, copper, chromium +6, selenium, antimony, mercury, and zinc from water. Our ASA System can also be used to remove uranium.
- Out-performs all other arsenic reduction media
- Removes both trivalent and pentavalent arsenic
- Concurrent removal of wide range of heavy metals and uranium
- Cost-effective and long-lasting media (7 years in most applications)
- Simple, automated periodic backwash keeps the media clean and operating efficiently
- Simple operation with no day-to-day maintenance.
- Great warranty (5 years on control valve, 10 years on treatment tank)
- Bypass included
Fleck 5810 SXT Filter Valve, 2 cu ft Titanium Oxide Media, 12 x 52 Pentair Structural Tank, Gravel under bedding, bypass valve and plumbing connectors.
This Unit will treat a 1 to 3 bedroom home. Other sizes available, please give us a call for other design guidance.
Product ships from different Warehouses depending on buyer location.
We are a full service water treatment dealer.
Give us a call for help in the proper application of equipment and media.
We Have The Water Treatment Solution for You!!!!!!!
Give Us A Call!!!!